And we wait...

Discussions about the use and operation of SAC (Software Audio Console)

And we wait...

Postby leadfoot » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 am

Why do I listen to him.. he gives us a half ass version of what we want and then tells us to use it like that. He's been doing that shit for years and I still wait for him. Grr. He said he was going to fix his midi template so we could re-arrange the channels.. well.. we're waiting (in my best Ted Knight voice from Caddyshack) I geuss I'll never learn. Thanks to Brett and Joe for giving me something I can use for now.
leadfoot

Re: And we wait...

Postby shmick » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 am

leadfoot wrote:Why do I listen to him.. he gives us a half ass version of what we want and then tells us to use it like that. He's been doing that shit for years and I still wait for him. Grr. He said he was going to fix his midi template so we could re-arrange the channels.. well.. we're waiting (in my best Ted Knight voice from Caddyshack) I geuss I'll never learn. Thanks to Brett and Joe for giving me something I can use for now.

Fool you once, shame on Bob. Fool you twice, shame on you.
Host: ASUS P5Q SE/R, Intel E8400 O/C'd to 3.8ghz, 3 x RME HDSP 9652, XP Pro
Gear: 9 x ADA8K, 4 x Audiorails, 1 x BCF2000
Config: FOH + 12 stereo IEM mixes
Misc: Dual Linkwitz-Riley plugin, Studio Levelizer, Studio Reverb, Frequency Analyzer, SAWStudioLite
shmick

Postby jlepore » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

The sucker sale isn't quite over yet. After that he'll tell you about the new problem he found that he has to fix, and then go back into silence mode for a few more months. We know how this all works by now.
Gigabyte H55-USB3 i5-650/4G/XP/SSD Profire 2626x3/ADAx2/MLA7x1 Motormix x2 AMP/SAC/SAWLite
jlepore

Postby RBIngraham » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:30 pm

+1

I was shocked when it looked like something might happen. But I was not all that surprised when what was delivered was not all that useable and any real fixes seem to be in limbo.
Richard B. Ingraham
RBI Computers and Audio
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com/
SAC details and goodies at: http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com/SAC.html
RBIngraham

Return to SAC Discussion