Did the 3.1 update break the BCF Mackie Control template?

Discussions about the use and operation of SAC (Software Audio Console)

Postby Paul Henry » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

On version 3.0 (and 2.9) I can run 24 channels on my laptop host at 40% load with eq and dynamics on everything. I just updated to 3.1 and every time I select multiple channels the BCF stops responding, and won't respond again until I disable and re-enable Midi Control In / Out. Also the rotary encoders don't work to control the EQ, dynamics, gate, auxiliaries, etc, any more.

I rolled back to version 3.0 and everything works again, push buttons step through the various channel parameters and rotaries work as expected. I tried 2.9 and it all works too. But reinstall 3.1 and it's broken again.

I tried copying the 3.0 template to the 3.1 install, but the same symptoms persist.

Anyone else having this issue?
Paul Henry

Re: Did the 3.1 update break the BCF Mackie Control template

Postby jlepore » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:37 pm

I haven't taken the chance of going to 3.1 yet. Be interesting if there are issues with the controllers - wonder if there's problems with any other controllers as well?
Gigabyte H55-USB3 i5-650/4G/XP/SSD Profire 2626x3/ADAx2/MLA7x1 Motormix x2 AMP/SAC/SAWLite
jlepore

Re: Did the 3.1 update break the BCF Mackie Control template

Postby Butch » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Seems to be just the Mackie that broke the Mackie extender template works with the BCF in Mackie mode and it is not the template because I also tried the template from 3.0 in 3.1 still bad
:horse: not complaining about the software but I had a horse die a while ago so I just had to use that smile and NO i did not beat him

Butch
Butch

Return to SAC Discussion