Welcome

Discussions about the use and operation of SAC (Software Audio Console)

Re: Welcome

Postby soundguy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Bada-boom-crash. :D
soundguy

Postby Craig » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

shmick wrote:It's nice to see that not only the paying customers, but the shifty trolls are also here. Feels just like home!

You know, we should invite Mark over here....
-Craig
Craig

Postby shmick » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Craig wrote:You know, we should invite Mark over here....

I'm pretty sure he's here :roll:
Host: ASUS P5Q SE/R, Intel E8400 O/C'd to 3.8ghz, 3 x RME HDSP 9652, XP Pro
Gear: 9 x ADA8K, 4 x Audiorails, 1 x BCF2000
Config: FOH + 12 stereo IEM mixes
Misc: Dual Linkwitz-Riley plugin, Studio Levelizer, Studio Reverb, Frequency Analyzer, SAWStudioLite
shmick

Postby leadfoot » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't want to over-react or anything but.. I'm pissed. I've supported Bob for a very long time, but I feel like he just slapped us all in the face.. again. I like the product, why is he acting like such an asshole? I've never spoken that way about him before, but he seems off the charts now. If I'm posting something un-acceptable here just let me know and I'll tone it down, but I need to vent. I guess in his world
"the customer is always wrong". I could go on, but whatever, at least I've got to meet a lot of people there over the years which is cool. Thanks again to whoever set this up, think it's Joe. Hopefully I'm wrong (as usual) about him. But his attitude towards us is getting old.
leadfoot

Postby Craig » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

leadfoot wrote:I don't want to over-react or anything but.. I'm pissed. I've supported Bob for a very long time, but I feel like he just slapped us all in the face.. again. I like the product, why is he being such an asshole? I've never spoken that way about him before, but he's off the charts now. If I'm posting something un-acceptable here just let me know and I'll tone it down, but I need to vent. I guess in his world
"the customer is always wrong". I could go on, but whatever, at least I've got to meet a lot of people there over the years which is cool. Thanks again to whoever set this up, think it's Joe.

Bob needs to get out of the customer service business and let someone else handle it for him because look at the impression he's made. It looks like 2000 and SAWStudio all over again, doesn't it?
-Craig
Craig

Postby BrentEvans » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey guys, good to see you all again!
BrentEvans

Postby Haysus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey all! Good to see a community still banding together. I have only been using SAC for 2.5 years in the club level and I value every users input for advice work arounds and general creativity when using SAC. I may not post much but I read alot and try to encourage others to think about SAC.
Thanks for opening this forum.
24 channel ADA8000
SAC/SAW Lite
Haysus

Postby HapHazzard » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 am

Found Ya!
Gigabyte GA-H55M i5 [2x] HDSP9652 [4x] Aphex 188
HapHazzard

Postby Frost » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Hello

Happy to learn about this alterative uncencored forum

Frost
Frost

Postby Shane » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

I found you all via the Church Soundcheck listserv. Sorry to hear about the "official" SAC forum being shut down/re-tooled but I can understand where Bob is coming from. One caution--don't piss off the guy who writes the software we all love (bugs/"features" and all!)

Just mixed my very first weekend with a new SAC rig and loved it.

--
Shane Toven
Lead Sound Tech
Harvest Christian Center
Laramie, Wyoming
Shane

PreviousNext

Return to SAC Discussion