Amps, FX, Wireless, Processing

A place to buy and sell audio equipment and software.
Be aware all transactions are between the buyer and seller. SACTalk does not act as a representive to either party.

Amps, FX, Wireless, Processing

Postby BrentEvans » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

It's time to clean the shed! Most of these items were pulled from install and all are in good working order as far as I can tell (tested when they came in the shop). You will get what you see in the photos, plus a power supply if I have one to fit. I can verify before we finalize the transaction. If I have no power supply, I will reduce the price by $5. If there is a known issue, I will specify it.

You pay actual cost of packing and shipping at UPS or USPS, your choice. Shipping from 28138, you can use the online calculators to estimate the cost. I'm happy to meet you in the Charlotte NC area if that works out better.

If you want more than one item, perhaps we can work out a deal. PM me with questions, offers, etc. I'm open to negotiation, I got a general idea for the price on each item from eBay.

Ok... here we go! In no particular order....

Peavey IDL1000 Delay Unit. Stereo in, up to 3 stereo delay outs. Pulled from church install. $400 new, your price: $150

Mackie CR-1604 Mixer. Pristine condition, pulled from church install. XLR10 mic expansion unit and rack ears included. $275
ImageImage

Audio Technica R700 wireless. Diversity UHF, 600mhz band. 3 systems are handheld only, one system is combo with beltpack and lavalier. No power supplies. $80 ea for handhelds, $120 for combo kit.

Shure T4 wireless. 192.2mhz. SM58 handheld and bodypack combo (no capsule for bodypack). Bodypack not tested.. consider it a bonus. $175

Vega Wireless Handheld, EV 267 capsule. UHF Diversity. Mic sounds great, but power switch is missing. You can turn it on and off with a pen if necessary.. I've always just used the battery to control power. Cosmetically a bit rough. $100

Phonic DFX256 Digital FX unit. It has a couple of decent reverbs. $45

2x Paso DMA2120 zone amps & 1x DMA2015 zone amp. These work well for small PA installs which only require a mic or two, or background music systems. They do have a paging override function. 8 ohm, 4ohm and 70v/25v outputs. All I/O is barrier strip balanced except for RCA ins for line level. The 2120s are 120w out and would work for a monitor amp or HT Sub amp. The 2015 is 15w out. DMA2120 $100, DMA2015 $50

2x MiPRO MR-801 wireless handhelds. 900mhz, single frequency. Great sounding, cleaned up. Includes box. $175

EV EX18 crossover. Stereo 2 way, mono 3 way. $75
ImageImage

1x QSC USA370 Power amps. 185w/ch @ 4 ohms. Good monitor amps for wedgehorns. $150 ea. (1 sold)

Peavey PV-4C power amp. 300w/ch @ 4 ohms. $150 ea. Good monitor amps for wedgehorns, or small PA.

Peavey PV-500 power amp. 210w/ch @ 4 ohms. Bridges to 58v (good for BF subs). Stable to 4 ohms bridged, 2 ohms stereo. $150

2x Rane GE-14 stereo 15 band graphic EQ. Long throw faders... sound great. $100 ea.

Rane AC22 crossover. Nice features in an analog crossover, including alignment delay. $125
ImageImage

DOD 231 Stereo 1/3 octave EQ. $50

Listen 218mhz assisted listening transmitter. No antenna, power supply, or recievers. $150

Lexicon ALEX digital FX unit. $75

2x Samson Stereo 1/3 octave EQ. $75 ea (1 pending)

Rane DA216 distribution amp. $100

Behringer Ultramizer Pro Mastering processor $50

Realistic AM/FM Radio Tuner $15

WHEW! I have too much stuff. You need stuff. Let's talk!

Edit 3/6 Removed sold items
BrentEvans

Return to Classified Ads