Love this post

Discussions about SAW Studio (all versions)

Love this post

Postby leadfoot » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:11 pm

From the Saw forum;

Bob,

The program needs an update. The cursor doesn't work properly in Win8 in the MT.

If the update is coming, that's great. But it's hard to believe that it really is.

I'm trying to be respectful, but I don't feel like that's being reciprocated. If you've given up, or you've sold the rights to the code, or you just can't face it any more, that's fine, just say so.

Dominic

Put it to him straight! Love it. I wish I could say so much with so few words. We'll done. Especially about the reciprocated part. I'm sure he won't man up and respond in any helpful way. See how long that stays up there.
leadfoot

Re: Love this post

Postby jlepore » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:05 am

More of the "It's Windows fault" bullshit.

Screen updates keep getting exponentially faster - of course, you have to use the Windows API and let it use all the cores on the machine!
Gigabyte H55-USB3 i5-650/4G/XP/SSD Profire 2626x3/ADAx2/MLA7x1 Motormix x2 AMP/SAC/SAWLite
jlepore

Postby soundguy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Must be deleted already. Or at least I can't find it. I'd love to read the responses from the Kool Aid Krowd.

Soundguy
soundguy

Postby shmick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 am

soundguy wrote:Must be deleted already. Or at least I can't find it. I'd love to read the responses from the Kool Aid Krowd.

Soundguy

It's the "Windows 8" thread in the SAW subforum.

Host: ASUS P5Q SE/R, Intel E8400 O/C'd to 3.8ghz, 3 x RME HDSP 9652, XP Pro
Gear: 9 x ADA8K, 4 x Audiorails, 1 x BCF2000
Config: FOH + 12 stereo IEM mixes
Misc: Dual Linkwitz-Riley plugin, Studio Levelizer, Studio Reverb, Frequency Analyzer, SAWStudioLite
shmick

Return to SAW Discussion